Pages

It Works for Work

lunes, abril 30, 2012

Hi everyone, I want to change some of my posts from now on. So, every Monday I will post about what to wear to shine at work.  

For today I want to start with a classic for the office, the Black Outfit. The best part of a black suit is that it can be worn with any combination colors that give us an enhanced look. Let's see the same suit with different accesories:
Blazer, pencil skirt, and blouse from Topshop, bag from Banana Republic, shoes from Payless,  bracelet from  Kohls ,  and earrings from Nordstrom.
Belt - Salvatore Ferragamo, shoes - Jcrew, earrings - Charm & Chain   
Black earrings,  watch - Tag Heuer, top - Ralph Lauren, bag - Forzieri
I hope you all ladies shine at work this week.
post signature

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS