Pages

Craft Room

sábado, diciembre 11, 2010

I like to make crafts, because doing any kind of hobbies provide you mental relaxation and a lot of fun, specially on weekends when you have to stay at home.

But sometimes you do not have the appropiate space to develop your activity and your creative ability. Here I found some beautiful Craft Rooms that I wish I could have.
Images from www.home-designing.com
Images from www.sheorganizedlife.com and Alicia’s studio
 

By the way, my first follower is a beautiful lady named María, from Spain, that has an incredible page of handmade soaps, so If you do not have anything to do this weekend and wants to try this craft , why you do not visit "Los Jabones de María". Hope you enjoy it!

Happy weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS